What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 14 - 2/25/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hour 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.

It's Tuesday, and Kim's done run into a bomb celler with a total stranger in a tighty-whity.

CTU will be looking for the speeding van for the bomb.

Palmer is hopefully going to give Lady MacPalmer the "electric paddles to the head" treatment.

Well, that's about it until tonight. Can it sustain its "The most compelling hour of television" moniker tonight? I'm thinking this will be a slower paced hour.

Lorne.t

Auditioning
A very good episode,loads of tension. whats the story with the new girl at CTU?
I originally thought that the woman tony fancys (whos name escapes me) would be an imposter and would be found out.
Bye bye Sheri! - surely the bomb story will end next week though!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Tonight, 24 will run in REAL real-time! It's actually on during the time that it's supposed to be in the episode!

I know, a little TOO enthusiastic.

James T

Screenwriter
I forgot about that real time thing. I didn't even notice that Kiefer Sutherland stopped saying "...following events occur in real time" thing until you brought it up...

James T

Screenwriter
Good episode this week!

It looks like it's the end of Mason for this season and the series I guess. But then again, it is the 24, so maybe Mason as well as Nina in the last few episodes.

Maybe when they finally difuse this bomb, they focus only on the plot to eliminate the president and/or to start a war.

James T

Screenwriter
Based on the preview, it doesn't look like they are going to difuse the bomb...'nuff said...
Oops...I guess I should have mentioned that Canada broadcasts their own signal of 24 and that doesn't include Fox's preview for next week

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
A few thoughts:

I have a hunch the bomb might actually go off in some way. Last season 24 shocked me a few times when the show did things I was convinced weren't going to happen. I'd mention them, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen season 1. Anyway, it's what made me enjoy 24 so much - the fact that it wasn't so predictable.

-Anyway, if the bomb *doesn't* go off, what's CTU going to be doing for the rest of the day?

-My hunch that Lady McPalmer was actually a good guy this season seems to have been true. I wonder how she'll be brought back in to the fold?

-CTU seems to have an uncanny ability for bringing in uncompromisingly beautiful employees.

-I was thinking that they're pretty much blowing they're proverbial load this season. A nuclear bomb and a possible coup d'etat? What could they POSSIBLY do for a season three that wouldn't get way too far in to James Bond "I'm going to take over the world!" syndrome? Anyone think they might be setting up for a possible CTU spinoff show with Tony at the helm? Maybe five minutes of Kim bounding about at the end of each week's installment? Just a thought.

Brian

R

RossTerry

good episode

looks like a setup for next week

so, kims new friend isnt a psycho...

i hope we see more of mason, i like his character

slight spoiler:
how will jack get out of the supposed predicament next week?

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
BTW - can you guys keep discussion of the previews for next week in spoiler tags? I make a point of not watching the previews, since I thought they started revealing way too much. I think a lot of viewers are doing the same thing.

John Swarce

Second Unit
Good episode. Anybody catch the wink that the new woman at CTU gave Michelle when she was given her "assignment"? What was up with that?

We were also lead to believe that Marie shot Kate with her silenced weapon during the teaser last week at the end. Jack shot Marie with an unsilenced weapon!!

In regards to this week's teaser for next week, why didn't they have Mason fly the plane out over the desert with the bomb??

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
The new woman (Paula's replacement)is very familiar to me. Was she the actress that played the secretary on NYPD Blue that Martinez married, and then left the show. She got her face slashed really badly in 1 episode. Anyone, Anyone?

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
Who was the 7th soldier? It looked an awful lot like Gregg Henry from "Payback".

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
yes, that was defintely him, guess he'll be playing a semi-significant part. I'm still waiting to hear a mention of the Vice President. With all this talk of an attack on Palmer's presidency, you think there would be some mention of the VP.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
That's because it WAS Gregg Henry. And did anyone else notice the dude on the monitor talking to the Prez and Sherry played the Hollywood agent in the 1st season of Angel? 24 sure does love using discarded cast members from Mutant Enemy shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks