What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 10 - 01/14/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Time of day - 5:00 p.m. - 5:59:59 p.m.

Welcome to the most compelling hour of TV. Things look grim for Jack as Nina has gained the upper hand for the time being. Reza goes digging for more answers within the Warner's business. Kate is about to meet her maker. Kim, well, it's Tuesday, so Kim must be in trouble. Can Lynn and Lady MacPalmer co-exist?

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I can't wait! Based on the preview:
Nina says to Jack: "Never meant for it to be personal" and he says "Felt pretty personal when you killed my wife."
SWAT team guys with MP5s running towards something.
Scary torture guy Mohsen saying "Something is gona happen which will cause much suffering, this will be easier" loading his sub-machine gun standing above Kate.
Stanton talks on the cell phone warning someone "I told you never to call me here" and someone on the line says "I wanted to warn you, they'll connect you to the plane that was shot down." Which confirms that someone inside the President's trusted circle is working against him.
Meanwhile, Kim and her boyfriend are being transported somewhere in a police truck, Miguel tells her "We have to get out, start a fire, they'll stop the car" then a shot of the truck with that cop that arrested them driving it, getting out of control and flipping off road.
And finally, Reza and that black CTU agent are at home at the computer and he says "Somebody hacked into it." Who else had access? "Nobody, except for..." and then a silenced gun shoots.
Man this is gona be interesting!
Nina! Nina! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I'm soo excited, and I just can't hide it, I know, I know I know....something something.

Sorry forgot how the song goes. I just can't wait till 8 tonight!

Greg Morse

Stunt Coordinator
I'd just like to say that I made the call on who the real bad guy in the Warner family is way back in the discussion about episode 1.

VicRuiz

Second Unit
WTF??? 3 weeks until the next episode? Didn't it just come back from a long break? @!@#@!%!!!!!

James T

Screenwriter
Don't trust anyone.

I never trusted Sherry. She seemed too willing to help David.

Whoever called Marie in the plot, good call.

This season's eps keep getting better by the episode.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anybody can read Usenet articles. ;)
How about that episode though? I'm looking at the split screen of each sub-plot and I'm thinking "WTF is with the Kim plot?!" They haven't shown wife-beater/killer for awhile - I suppose it'll come full circle.
Anyhow, what a great show.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
Holy Schnikies!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

The wife we could see, but the sister? (My wife called the wife... but the last one was totally unexpected and juicy!)
Wowwowwowwowwowwow
next we'll find out Kim's bad... :D

Colin-H

Second Unit
The show has really crossed the line into comic book now.

Now that we know where the Warner girls grew up, it's pretty obvious that Marie is Syed Ali’s lady friend

And who ever could’ve doubted that Lady M is the mastermind behind this whole thing

Can the Kim subplot possibly get any more ridiculous? That cop was a friggen’ idiot. Why didn’t he just stop and then put out the fire instead of speeding up?

Michelle and Tony: who didn’t see this coming? They’re trying to make us question Michelle’s motives. Nina, the sequel?

R

RossTerry

great episode

3 weeks is killer

i wasnt too surprised about sherry palmer

i didnt believe marie was bad until she got to the warner office...then i knew she was gonna whack some people

looks like stanton is gonna get worked over by some heavies while palmer watches

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
The Kim plot is going nowhere. If they're going to let her story drag like this, the least they could do is put her in some braless or cleavage revealing outfits. I knew Sherry was dirty the whole time. I called the dirty Warner midway in the episode. BTW, where did Nina go?

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
There aren't words.

There were points this season where I thought, "Ok, that's about as stupid as they can possibly make Kim."

I was wrong.

Other than that (I think this is the third time I've said this about Kim in an episode) it was a great episode. The Marie thing was predictable, but Palmer's wife actually thre me. I was all but convinced she had turned to the side of good.

It looks like the first half of the season is about to wrap up nicely, much like last year's did. If you remember, Jack's family was rescued fromt he compound in hour 12 or so, and the second half of the story (with the Draysens) began.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Its good to see they did the smart thing with Nina. I'm surprised to see the president is still willing to honor his original agreement. I wonder what Jack said to her.

Kim, stupid, 'nuff said, its good to she's back to her old ways. She was far to rational in the last episode.

Marie, wow, I'm shocked. As soon as she arrived I thought something was suspsicious. I thought perhaps she'd kill him as she set on his lap. It'll be interesting to see how this develops.

I never trusted Palmer's wife. I also thought her info was coming rather easily in this episode. I'm wondering if her husband has her room bugged. You'd think he'd still be somewhat suspicious.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I called it from way back as to Marie being the connection to the terrorists and using Reza as the fall guy. Also this is the start of Jack and Kate for the rest of the season. I had my suspicions that Lady McPalmer would show her true colors soon enough. There are quite a few evil women on this show.

And now to have to week 3 weeks before we get to hour 11...

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Kevin, you didn't catch her leap from the top of the busted SUV!

About the evil white family, perhaps they'd all planned to immediately leave en masse for a honeymoon somewhere, which would mean the bomb isn't going to go off until much later in the day, after the wedding would have been over. Unless they planned to all go out together in a different way, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks