What's new

24 or Buffy (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Since I am new to Buffy, should I watch an all new hour of 24 or a repeat of Buffy. My major problem is that I don't have one of those tivo systems.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I would rather watch a rerun of Buffy than 24. 24 has just not held my interest as much as I hoped. (DISCLAIMER: I am addicted to Buffy...I will be watching about 5 hours worth when I get home).

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Well, there are LOTS of buffy repeats (on my Dish system, there are at least 5 different episodes today).

Dont you split your cable so your VCR can record one channel while you watch another?

The Buffy series is also coming out on DVD so whatever you miss, you have a good chance of seeing/buying later with Buffy.

Oh...ratings...Watch Buffy!

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
You might not want these two episodes spoiled out of order for you, since they come a few episodes after the start of season 6. Everyone knows I love Buffy to death, but 24 might be easier to follow. You can always catch season 6 in order on UPN this summer, after you've watched seasons 1-5 on FX this winter / spring.

JQ

Jodee

Screenwriter
I'd watch Buffy. These episodes aren't available in syndication yet, and 24 is repeated at least 3 times before next week.
If you don't have FX, catch a rerun of 24 at 9 pm on Friday.
As a recent Buffy convert, I'm excited because tonight's 8 pm repeat is the ONLY episode I haven't seen yet.
I only started watching FX reruns in September and started in on the new season around October or so. I'll be happy to complete my viewing this evening :)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
That means I would have to wait until March 14 for them to start over. Do they play all of the episodes in order.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Im a new buffy fan who would watch it, but im hooked on 24

excellent show

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks