What's new

24: Need to know what happened during 1st 15 minutes. Will it be rebroadcast? (1 Viewer)

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
I missed the first 15 minutes of tonight's episode. What happened?
Also, will it air again? I was supposed to tape it for my wife and forget. Needless to say, I am in big doo doo.
frown.gif

------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Of course. Friday is the rebroadcast. I think at 9pm.
It's a tale of two key cards...
During the first 15 minutes:
Mia Kirshner landed in the desert with the photographers ID card. She intends to deliver the ID card to the conspirators who hired her.
Meanwhile, a friend of Keifer Sutherland, a fellow FBI agent or whatever they are, is given an Access card by a worker in the FBI who discovered that the magnetic strip on the card contained info about how to kill the presidential candidate. The worker wants to get this card out of his life, so he gives it to the fellow FBI agent. Unfortunately, some hit men show up and make it very difficult for them both.... Keifer must come to his friend's aid.
The presidential candidate ...nothing much changes in the first 15 minutes for him.
Meanwhile, on the family front, the thugs in the van are getting more violent with the girls, and one lets slip that they are bringing them somewhere to meet someone...someone sinister. Keifer's wife and the guy from the other tv show continue to bond.
I think that's about the first 15 minutes. Intense.
[Edited last by Will_B on November 13, 2001 at 09:23 PM]

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Just FYI, 24 will be rebroadcast every week on FX as far as I know. I think the rebroadcasts are on Friday...
JQ

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
They mentioned an encore presentation on FOX Friday, and I saw last week that on Sunday, at 12:00, FX reaired the 12:00-1:00 AM episode. That's mighty convenient.

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone. I thought the stuff I saw was very tense. I am absolutely hooked on this one.
icon14.gif

------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks