What's new

24: Day 3 - 2/24/04 - Hour 15 (1 Viewer)

David S

Stunt Coordinator
"But why look at those things in the first place? Granted I've never been around a death like that, but if there's no sign of violence, the person was ill, and they died from apparent natural causes, would any kind of investigation be warranted"

Easy - the maid said she heard/saw a car leaving. At a residence this size/a person like Allan, this would easily raise any cops ire. Checkin the alarm at that point seems like standard ops.

What still gets me is why the CTU staff would not have shut off the vent system as soon as they had the buiding identified - standard operating procedure?? Maybe they are in on it this year:D

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Perhaps because the neighborhood is wealthy, the police send their best detectives out to it.

Or perhaps the detective was cast as a black man to convey the idea that perhaps he simply cares about the deceased politician and is going to do right by him, by being very thorough.

Sherry could have lucked out and got a racist cop a la OJ, but she didn't.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
If a person is any kind of decent detective, he would of asked those few questions that he did. It's not complicated, Milikan is an EXTREMELY wealthy man, a car leaves late that night, and the cameras were turned off 1 hour before his death.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Oh, that happens all the time. It usually means Todd winds up dead, though. What's weirder is seeing Gina Torres playing a victim, as opposed to an ass-kicker.

(Speaking of which, did the two of them ever appear on the same episode of Hercules or Xena? They both had multiple roles, IIRC)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
They appeared together in the first episode of the fifth season of Hercules. Other shows they have both had guest spots on (though in different episodes) are Law & Order, NYPD Blue, and Angel.

Regards,

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Man, one more week off? I was wondering when a new episode was going to air. I have the last one taped (4 weeks ago?). I think everyone knows by now that 24 is pushed out due to March Madness, right? I only scanned this thread so that I won't incur much spoiler damage so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Gives me one more week to watch the last new episode. Good and bad....:frowning: Sounds like I missed a solid episode.

Bob

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Uh, no, what with the basketball being played on the weekend and 24 airing on Tuesday and all. It's more a case of Fox wanting to stretch the series through May sweeps despite the fact that reruns wouldn't do well at all. Better to have an uninterrupted run than only go every couple weeks.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Yeah, my bad. I just got back over from the Survivor thread which got bumped by basketball to Weds. Plus American Idol has been on for the past couple of weeks is what I should have said. Sorry!

Bob

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Yes, Fox broadcasts it in "Fox Widescreen" 480p 16:9. But not all Fox affiliates transmit that signal (such as WPGH-DT in Pittsburgh - owned by the incredibly backward anti-HDTV outfit known as Sinclair Broadcasting).

That's also how the DVDs come.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if "24" has been renewed for next season yet? The promos are saying "The last 9 episodes this year" which would indcate an indicate an intent to renew. Of course, that would mean that more eps that the next 9 would air in 2004.

???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks