24: Day 3 - 2/10/04 - Hour 13

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Keith Mickunas, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Cinematographer

Things seem to be getting interested. Now Sherry has a body count, gotta love that. I used to hate her, but now I'm so glad they brought her character back. That was just plain cold and ruthless. I don't trust the wife to keep her mouth shut though, she was pretty upset. I hope the security cameras were turned off and this doesn't come back to haunt them.

So Chloe has some use afterall? Seems farfetched, but at least it wasn't Kim with her "Computer Science" degree fixing things. I can't wait to find out the truth about the baby, I'm not buying her story at all.

Jack walked right into Nina's trap, that was kind of pathetic. I sure hope he kills her this time, he deserves it.

2. Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug Stunt Coordinator

The delta team that got ambushed sure didnt deploy like I would have in "americas army" [​IMG] Evil Nina always kicks the show up a notch

3. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Overall a good episode. Now that the virus is on it's way back to LA, things are getting interesting.

Also, it's good to see Amador's other guy (can't remember his name). I'm still hoping it all leads back to the guy on the boat from last season [​IMG]

4. John Watson

John Watson Screenwriter

Nina has met her match. And its CHLOE!!![​IMG]

If they ever got together for a bitch showdown, I think Chloe and her pout might even be able to psyche out Nina, even if Nina is the one who can kill with an eyelash.

So it's Chases' kid. Who's mummy? (I'm not serious about caring, these plot turns are ridiculous [​IMG])

5. WayneG

WayneG Stunt Coordinator

Good episode. Nina and Sherry can really kick start a show. I'd die too just to get Sherry to shut up!

However, the whole "whose baby is it" bit is still too soap opera for me. I simply don't care.

I was a little bugged that I'm A Door was able to get on a plane so easily. Where was the air support, a spy plane, something to track this guy? And didn't he use his cell phone again?

I like the interplay between Nina and Jack - how she duped him again, and Jack taking over the cockpit. I do hope he keeps her alive - as much as I'd like to see him pop her. Personally, I think Kim is plotting to off Nina!

6. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Amador used a different cell phone to call Alvers.

I really wanted Jack or Chase to smack Nina with the butt end of their gun after what she pulled. Jack's far too trusting to be alive this long.

Chase's baby plot development is really dumb.

Sherry and Nina should team up, call themselves "Evil Wenches, Inc."

Did y'all recognize "Michael Bolton" from Office Space in the episode?

7. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

My VCR tape cut out right after Chloe said Chase is the baby's father; what happened after that?

Also, is it just me or is every woman charachter a bitch and/or a ditz? I'm not trying to play PC police here but it sure is noticable.

I didn't catch it but my girlfriend did.

8. Chucky P

Chucky P Supporting Actor

Charles Paulsen

That got a laugh out of me! I'm surprised he had nothing to do with the worm. I can see it now, "Who cares about the stupid baby, can anybody tell me what PC Load Letter means?"

9. WillG

WillG Producer

I was hoping we'd get a "PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean?!" out of Michael Bolton. I also finally realized that Miliken was the boat captain in "Apocalypse Now" That was bugging me.

Pretty good episode and not even a single shot fired. The worm thing was tense, but if they were worried about their systems being exposed, couldn't they just have shut down their computer system? You can't hack into a computer system that just plain not on, right? I guess though if they did that they would have lost every system they had a la "Jurassic Park"

Sherry is screwed. There is just too much evidence lying around for investigators to find. And what is the deal with heart pills in the movies and TV anyway? The guys heart is giving out and he just swallows a pill and it instantaneously restores it?

Things seem to be heating up, but they still can't seem to find good ways to end the show. Chase is the father of the baby, I agree, who cares? I was tense for a moment though because I was worried she was going to say Jack, and that would have been a bit dissapointing to me. The need to start getting some good endings going.

10. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Cinematographer

I recognized him, but that thought never crossed my mind. That would have been funny.

Don't those pills get absorbed in the mouth and into the bloodstream pretty quickly?

I don't think Chase is the father of the baby. Chloe was pissed at Kim and Adam for "betraying" her. It's quite possible that she told Kim that to upset her. How long have Kim and Chase been dating now? It's been a few months, hasn't it? Kim doesn't know but Chloe knew all about it and was even responsible for dealing with the baby sitter when Chase is gone? It doesn't add up.

11. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Kim said she and Chase had been dating for 3 months.

12. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

That got a [​IMG] out of me because right before they showed him on the plane, someone (Jack maybe) mentioned that they were watching for any air activity in the area.

13. Scott Van Dyke

Scott Van Dyke Supporting Actor

I loved it when Jack burned Nina and finally had a smile on his face. First smile all season.

All that fictional computer jargon just made me roll my eyes. That was way over the top. People eat that shit up, though.

Sheri is my new favorite character behind Jack. This bitch is cold-blooded. I love watching her.

14. Diallo B

Diallo B Screenwriter

MAN WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they going to start the show with:

'like sands from the hourglass, so are the hours of our lives'

this is 24 not a soap opera. this will be worse than the mountain lion if it does not figure into things.

i thought is was a good ep until this garbage.

15. PhilipG

PhilipG Cinematographer

What more concerns me is why he keeps the pills on the kitchen sideboard, and not, say, in a bag attached to his wheelchair.

Good episode, if only for Jack's smile to Nina.

16. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Actually, the computer jargon wasn't *that* bad, I could follow what Chloe was directing them to do, though some of it was a bit hokey.

17. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden
    Yeah, I thought of that, too. Let me get this straight: His nitro pills are kept in the kitchen, but he carries the cell phone wherever he goes? [​IMG]

Regards,

18. BrianShort

BrianShort Supporting Actor

Those didn't look like nitro pill bottles. Aren't those usually small dark glass bottles? The pills themselves, if you've never seen them, are TINY.

19. WillG

WillG Producer

Miliken has got money, why didn't he just buy a defribulator if hes got a heart condition

20. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

I was thinking that when he leaned back on the seat that he was going give her an elbow in the chops!

Does that make me a bad person? [​IMG]