What's new

24: Day 3 - 2/03/04 - Hour 12 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
She's pretty, a decent actress, willing to do some stuntwork to make the show look good, willing to do press, willing to keep the same haircut for a year, and probably popular among certain segments of the audience. I don't know how easy those qualities are to fill, but if you're going to have a character in her late teens/early twenties, and you already know that working with Elisha Cuthbert is pleasant and smooth...

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
But her character hinders the show. While those are good reasons, think about the fan backlash. It doesn't matter what kind of person she is, and how well she does the other stuff, her character sucks and drags down the level of the show.

Same with the president. He's a good actor, has a commanding presence, etc., etc. But if you can't write a good story for him, it doesn't matter.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I didn't say Real Time Productions necessarily has their priorities straight, I just speculated on what their reasoning was.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks