What's new

24: Day 3 - 11/11/03 - Hour 3 (1 Viewer)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Here's another thought. Kyle and his girlfriend had sex, right? I know that he is not contagious for another few hours but might they spin that bodily fluids would cause her to be infected? Just a thought I had from last night. So we may get the relief of Kyle getting apprehended but then the girlfriend getting the outbreak.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Well, from scenes from the pre-season ads, it obviously shows
Kyle and his screaming girlfriend being put into a large sealed concrete thing. To me, they are getting her infected and then will kill Kyle, as he is known now.

But I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.
BTW, I thought it was an excellent episode, but the Palmer thing drags it down to a halt! Do something with that part, AND SOON!

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
Here's another thought. Kyle and his girlfriend had sex, right?
But have they had sex since he returned from Mexico? He seemed distant while they were at the pool, and then she found the drugs and left. Was there anything to indicate that they had had sex before she found the drugs? I don't remeber the scene well enough to be sure.

Dustin Wind

Stunt Coordinator
Of course hes going to get away.
They will spend the next 2 shows trying to find him.

Another mole is stupid...

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
We don't know if the kid got away, he certainly didn't have time to run more than 10 feet. We know he is not where Tony was shot, that's all. The next episode will start with Tony bleeding to death on the floor, Mr Poopy yelling, and then finding the kid inside one of those circular clothes racks.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
The next episode will start with Tony bleeding to death on the floor, Mr Poopy yelling, and then finding the kid inside one of those circular clothes racks.
Now since that was first said in the hour 1 thread, I can't look at Jack Bauer and not think "Mr. Poopy"..every single time. I find it hilarious.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Can someone tell me what the Palmer story is about? I have watched every episode this season and I still don't know what it's about. I think I'm blocking it without knowing it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Palmer is in LA for a debate, and there is a viral threat on the same day.

Palmer's relationship with Anne might jeopardize his re-election campaign, and some have surmised that she might know more about this viral threat than she lets on (though why she'd be anywhere near LA if she did have something to do with the viral threat is beyond me, or any of the other goons that have surfaced so far).

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
right before she found the drugs, she put her bikini top back on
Before that, they showed them "gettin' it on" in one of the four-way split screens.

Palmer's past injuries have finally gotten to his brain, because buying off the guy was obviously stupid.

While stuff from the actual episode should no longer be spoilered, stuff from the "previews" should be.

//Ken

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
They said that they were still covering all of the exits, which means they'll either find the kid or keep him from leaving the mall. Him running away with a bunch of people in a panicked crowd doesn't seem that unthinkable.

And besides, how was Tony supposed to know he was about to get shot in the back of the neck? He almost had the kid until that moment.

No matter what happens (if Tony dies or lives) I'm still watching the show. In real life, you don't get to pick which important people you want to have live or die, it just happens. This show does the same thing (if it would make sense with the story or push the drama, so be it).

Bill MacAdoo

Stunt Coordinator
I would think if their intention was to kill Tony off, that they'd have put the bullet in his head, rather than his neck...

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
I think this sets a new rule in 24, if you are the head of CTU operations (and you are not Jack) and you go outside the building eariler in the season, something bad will happen to you.

I laughed when Chase threw down the phone. "Damn it Jack!"

That one woman who figuered out Jack's addiction has an immitading look that she used at any given situation (coughing, cell phone ringing).

When Palmer said "Do it" he had the Palmer look of why is everyone trying to screw me over?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
The only real CTU Gaffe, I see is that they should have anticipated that there would be someone tailing Kyle if he was that important to Salizar's Plan. Gael's willingness to have the gunman stand down so that CTU could get to him shows they must have a "Plan B" however

As for Tony, I know that it would really be great to make an example out of him as far as the "Nobody's Safe" Edict is concerned, but Tony is a very Popular character and the writers/producers would be shooting themselves in the foot if they killed him off this early.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
WillG, according to an article about a June 2003 Fox press conference, David E. Kelly was taking over the production of 24 and there were several characters he did not want around, including Kate and Tony.

Want to see who else he is getting rid of? There's more.
I'm confused though - I thought the same producers were still in charge? The article was so filled with what appeared to be "April Fools" type of plot suggestions that I thought the whole thing was a gag. But parts of it have already come true, so is it a mixture of April Fools jokes and real material, or is the whole thing real? Decide for yourself but be warned of tons and tons of spoilers:

http://tvschedules.about.com/library.../aa060103a.htm

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
As the mother poured to white powder down the toilet I couldn't help thinking that Kim's open mouth would have been a better receptacle.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Oh, my, gosh!

I'm not saying this because of Tony. I'm saying this because I don't know what happened to Tony!!

You see, for the first time in 3 weeks I went out to dinner between 8-9. Of course I didn't want to miss 24 so I set my VCR to tape it. By the time I got home it was way too late to watch it. So I get up and have a day and come home. So here I am Wednesday about to watch 24 so I start rewinding my tape. But something weird happens. I rewind it and it freezes on a single image. I can't imagine what's wrong with it so I keep rewinding and fast forwarding. After doing this 5 times, I take the tape out to see that the actual tape of the tape is sticking out. After trying to tape the tape of the tape back together and then trying to cut the tape and pray that it will work anyway I am unsucessful. So here I am Wednesday night with no information about Hour 3 of 24 and no idea how what happened to Tony happened only that something bad happened to Tony.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: Does anybody know how to fix a broken tape? :frowning: *sheds a tear*
Like I said, I cut the tape so if anyone is a pro at old school analog VHS please inform me.

This whole ordeal is probably a great testimony for Tivo. I probably should just go ahead and spring for it. I am fed up with my VCR right now.

And a little OT of 24 Day 3, I got my grandparents into the game by lending them the first season. They watched all 6 discs in less than 5 days. Right now they are on disc 2 of Season 2. :)

John Watson

Screenwriter
Let's get this straight - Salazar has a man in CTU, a man in the prison to kill the warden, and a man in the mall. Too bad someone this competent isn't running CTU...

But Kyle is on the loose again, both Salazar's man, and an army under CTU's control seems to have failed to get him.

By paying off the hubby of Anne, Palmer's going to look dirty later on, as quite a few posters have already said. The Pres' bro just looks so sleazy!!!

BTW : Notice that Anne's ex-husband's company is in the pharmaceutical industry...Like Salazar...:D

Jack's struggle with addiction is an ongoing puzzle - can he (as an addict) actually function for a long period on just adrenalin and will power?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks