What's new

24: Day 3 - 1/27/04 - Hour 11 (1 Viewer)

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor

What do you mean? They go to the restroom at CTU all the time. Of course, that's only because they need to make a private phone call on their cell. :)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
BTW, anyone else notice that Jack and Nina spent approximately 5 or 6 minutes kissing between the end of the last episode and the beginning of this one? That wouldn't be so odd if they didn't hate eachother.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Jack is a good actor, but not enough to fool Nina. Thats why he had to put the chair leg of doom to her throat. God that scene was cool.
As for Hector getting shot, I called it almost eight episodes ago that he was gonna get offed by Ramone. This show is becoming predictable, and I dont like it being predictable. Throw me a big curve please! Make Wayne Palmer an evil Skrull sent into the presidency and overthrow earth from the inside, and only Jack can stop him or something.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, Jack's the master at everything else. I'll bet he's a good kisser. Maybe Nina could use a good kiss. (To quote Han Solo)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Im sure people tuning into 24 for the first time since the Golden Globes are wondering what all the fuss is about. The baby plotline better pay off big time, or it will eclipse the mountain lion as the worst storyline of the show's history.

Oh well, Ill be watching next tuesday!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Jeremy,
It was a cougar, not a mountain lion. I mean c'mon. A mountain lion would have been ridiculous.

Note to self: must...try...to...maintain...straight...face. Do...not...let...on...that...you...know...they...a re...the...same...thing :)

Regards,

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor

Unless the baby and the mountain lion/cougar are somehow linked. :eek:
My theory:
the cougar, who was trained by Nina, had the virus all along but was waiting to use it. When Kim got too close it panicked and planted it on some innocent family having a picnic in the middle of the night. Now in a truly masterful "24" twist of fate, the baby was used to smuggle the virus into the very facility that is trying to track it down!
Kim is going to be changing the diapers and will notice a silver cylinder poking out from the baby's behind but just as she reaches to grab the phone, enter the cougar from season 2 for a guest apperance! crazy mountain man will show up to save the day again and Kim will have to change into a super tight tank-top for at least 3 episodes with the air conditioning on "Jennifer Aniston" setting.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
C'mon, the Baby thing is hilarious. It gives Chapelle some great material :)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else notice how cocky Chloe got once Michelle defenced her? First she was whining about discrimination, then when Michelle said Chloe was the best person for the task at hand she got arrogant and said "I have work to do, who is going to take care of my baby?" like it was CTU's responsibility to bend to her needs. I hope Chappelle remembers that and fires her as soon as the crisis is over.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I'm just happy Nina is back and I think the virus plot is just a cover for the real plot of the season. I think this season will turn into a big revenge thing as nina wants her rvenge against CTU and Jack wants to fianlly get his revenge against Nina. It's fun to see where the plot of this show will go because I can always be wrong on where the plot will go.

Be seeing You,
david Blackwell

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks