24 and Alias questions on US TV

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Mark-C, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Mark-C

Mark-C Stunt Coordinator

I've been avoiding 24 and Alias over here in the UK so I can watch the third seasons on DVD when they are released.
    I'm going to New York and Florida between May 5th and May 20th, which I gather is when both programmes conclude their third seasons.
    Can anyone tell me what TV stations I should be careful watching and is there any tell tale signs that a commercial is starting like the clock ticking for 24 or do they just burst on to the screen with spoilers galore ?

Thanks

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

24 is on FOX and Alias is on ABC. The commercials give you a clue as to what's about to come on, so it'll be like "This Sunday, the twists keep on coming on Alias..." or "Jack Bauer is pushed to the limit on the next 24..."

As soon as you hear words like that, the easiest and safest thing to do is to turn the TV off for a minute or press the mute button and turn away from the screen. Turn the channel from ABC to FOX and you might run into the middle of a promo for 24, or FOX to ABC and you might run into the middle of a promo for Alias.

What we do to avoid spoilers for entertainment...[​IMG]