24 10/29/02

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Butch C, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Butch C

Butch C Second Unit

What the hell was that episode about...the whole damn thing was that guy playing Bush giving a speech...is there a Palmer tie in there...Where was Jack Terri and Nina? It was longer than an hour but it totally was in real time...WTF? The show is starting to suck!

2. Chris Lynch

Chris Lynch Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yeah, I was pretty bummed too, but I watched the speech anyway, secretly hoping they would air it after the address.
    Next week, or this Friday?

3. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

I thought the promo on 1/22/02 said 11 new episodes in a row starting 2/5/02.

4. Sean Cauley

Sean Cauley Stunt Coordinator

It's 12 in a row starting 2/5. That's from the promo at the end of the 1//22 episode (8:00-9:00). Those 12 weeks should take us to 9 p.m. Kiefer time, and through to the end of April our time. I figure a couple of weeks of filler, then the final three hours of Jack Bauer's day will air during May Sweeps.

5. Dana Fillhart

Dana Fillhart Supporting Actor

Definitely a great series thus far, hoping for a DVD release of the set once it's all done.