What's new

227 Season 2 and 3? (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
TV One was able to get some, but not all, episodes uncut and with Embassy logos—Coke byline, key fade and all—out of Sony.

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
I would hope that this one will be followed through to completion. Netflix had it available recently, but it has since been pulled. Hopefully, it will happen on FVD soon...and beyond S1 as well. M

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I really hope this is completed someday. Such a great show. This seems like a perfect Shout Factory project. If Sony has no interest in releasing the complete series, why don't they license it to Shout Factory?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I really hope this is completed someday. Such a great show. This seems like a perfect Shout Factory project. If Sony has no interest in releasing the complete series, why don't they license it to Shout Factory?

Shout can only do so much in a year, and this was the year for Green Acres, TJ Hooker, and One Day at a Time (among others).

Maybe next year, along with Who's The Boss and Archie Bunker's Place, which are a couple of other Stalled and MIA shows from Sony.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Shout can only do so much in a year, and this was the year for Green Acres, TJ Hooker, and One Day at a Time (among others).

Maybe next year, along with Who's The Boss and Archie Bunker's Place, which are a couple of other Stalled and MIA shows from Sony.

I hope so. I buy most everything Shout releases as a complete series. I have Green Acres, and One Day at a Time pre-ordered. Ill buy TJ Hooker soon.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Isn't 227 airing on Antenna TV right now? I hard they included this into their new fall lineup but not sure exactly when it airs on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks