"227" Season 1 - September 28

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Malcolm R, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    from DVDFile:

TV on DVD fans can also look forward to the DVD debut of "227": The Complete First Season, on September 28. Starring Marla Gibbs and the incomparable Jackee, this three-disc masterpiece comes complete with 4:3 full screen transfers and Dolby mono tracks. The only extras are episode synopses, and list price will go for $29.95.

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Peter's wrong about the extras, you know. I've got the inside track, I guess. [​IMG]

Malcom...don't you love me anymore? [​IMG]

[​IMG] :p)

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    I went to TSoDVD, looked over the latest news which looks like it includes yesterday's and today's news, and even went into the show's page itself (in voting) and still didn't see anything (EDIT: I guess we're supposed to click on "show news"?).

Why are you hiding it? [​IMG]

Don't want Steph to hurt me. [​IMG]

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

The news on the front page will display 15 news items. Clicking on "News Stories" will default to the news form the month, and then clicking on "News By Show" will allow you to click on names of shows and search that way.

You could also click on "TV Show Voting" and do a search for the show, then click on the name of the show and click on "Show News" at the bottom.

With some much information on the site it can be difficult to provide links to everything that everyone wants from the main menu.

Gord