JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
This game is going to be interesting in an entirely differently way than expected.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Absolutely incomplete -- not even a question if they had challenged it, it was a pretty obvious drop. Smith completely shielded the Ref on the spot and the Defensive guy so not really his fault he couldn't see it, but the way the Eagles reacted, it should have raised red flags in the 49er sidelines or Booth
So the questions or criticism will come to Shanahan, and rightfully so.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Absolutely incomplete -- not even a question if they had challenged it, it was a pretty obvious drop. Smith completely shielded the Ref on the spot and the Defensive guy so not really his fault he couldn't see it, but the way the Eagles reacted, it should have raised red flags in the 49er sidelines or Booth
Yeah, but teams rush to the line to mess with the other team. Hoping they waste a challenge and time out.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

Not actually obvious though.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Anyone know an 80 minute movie I can squeeze in before the next game starts?

CBS pregame starts in 25 minutes…

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Unless something has changed, there’s a little known rule that if a third QB comes into the game before the 4th qtr, he has to play the rest of the game. SF has to play Purdy until the 4th qtr.

They might be able to have Purdy on the field in wildcat formation.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Anyone know an 80 minute movie I can squeeze in before the next game starts?

CBS pregame starts in 25 minutes…
I watched a ST: Deep Space 9 episode from my iTunes library, plus caught the end of a USA Hockey game that we decided not to attend (my wife balked at 3 straight days of attending hockey games). Once Josh Johnson went down, the Niners slim chances became no chance. It's a shame that a conference title game turned to crap due to injuries. An NFL game without a QB isn't really a game.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I watched a ST: Deep Space 9 episode from my iTunes library, plus caught the end of a USA Hockey game that we decided not to attend (my wife balked at 3 straight days of attending hockey games). Once Josh Johnson went down, the Niners slim chances became no chance. It's a shame that a conference title game turned to crap due to injuries. An NFL game without a QB isn't really a game.
Yeah, that was just a crappy, unfortunate way to end the NFC season.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Today’s Bronco HC news is that everyone who has been mentioned is no longer being considered. It almost sounds like they’re starting over.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Sounds like just a new batch of clowns taking over ownership from the prior batch of clowns in Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread