eFVXCUi.jpg

0eUm0vI.jpg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
What would Wayne (NVM Garth) have to say about being observed/surveiled/stalked in likely Paramount prettified 4K, LOL... :lol:;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Man_

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I must say I'm a little disappointed that Holiday Inn 4K is coming out before White Christmas, but nevertheless am so happy to be able to add one more classic 4K title to the enormous flood of 4K releases we are getting by year's end. My iTunes version is an orphaned listing so it may not get a free upgrade, but I'll gladly repurchase.
That Holiday Inn HD digital that is available to purchase is now $4.99. I know you don't like to purchase until they're upgraded to 4K.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
That Holiday Inn HD digital that is available to purchase is now $4.99. I know you don't like to purchase until they're upgraded to 4K.
Yeah, I’ll wait because the free upgrade isn’t guaranteed anymore. My blu-ray actually came with an ultraviolet code which of course doesn’t count as an iTunes purchase.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This morning, Amazon posted a bunch of links to Paramount 4K titles in December, but still no Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Awesome. I have decided to pick up all 4 of the WB Christmas titles on disc. They will include digital codes too.

Robert, how does the transfer look for Holiday Inn?
I only sampled it for a few minutes so I reserve comment on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joss
Recent bookmarks