What's new

2021-2022 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Which QB will have the most success this season?

• Carson Wentz - Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Stafford - Rams

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Trevor Lawrence - Jaguars

• Jimmy Garoppolo -49ers

• Ryan Fitzpatrick - Redskins

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cam Newton - Patriots

• Jalen Hurts - Eagles

• Justin Fields - Bears

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mac Jones

• Zach Wilson -Jets

• Sam Darnold - Panthers

• Jameis Winston - Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
That is the hard part to have to swallow for Allen, I am sure. Shoe on the other foot and the Bills win the coin toss...I think Allen drives them down to a TD and wins the game for the Bills. The game was tremendously exciting but yeah, it was exciting because neither defense could get a stop and the offenses went off for 25 points in just 2 minutes.

I wanted the Bills to make the Super Bowl. I just wanted to see the Bills get a Super Bowl win after the Jim Kelly years. Mahomes is fun to watch. Leave him 13 seconds and he ties the game. Nobody was more dialed in than Allen and Mahomes in the playoffs. Allen's numbers and his QBR were fantastic.

At this stage I guess I am rooting for the Rams to make it to the Super Bowl. After all those years on the Lions nobody deserves it more than Stafford. And in terms of their play in the playoffs, Stafford is the third best behind Allen and Mahomes.
Stafford played very well vs. Tampa- those 2 throws before the winning FG were spot on. The snap that got by him sure didn’t look to be his fault. If the Bengals can’t upset the Chiefs, then I also would like to see Stafford win it all (I would say the whole Rams team, but I can’t root for diva OBJ).

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Stafford played very well vs. Tampa- those 2 throws before the winning FG were spot on. The snap that got by him sure didn’t look to be his fault. If the Bengals can’t upset the Chiefs, then I also would like to see Stafford win it all (I would say the whole Rams team, but I can’t root for diva OBJ).

I always felt Stafford played his guts out for the Lions and was as tough as they come so it would be awesome if he got to be Super Bowl Champion and MVP Matt Stafford.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I really do not want that dude (the first one) in a Bronco uniform, but now I suspect it will happen.

Manning restructured his contract in his last year with the Broncos to eliminate something like $6M to open up cap for other players, because he really wanted that second championship. He got it it and retired on top. I doubt this dude is willing to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks