What's new

2021-2022 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Which QB will have the most success this season?

• Carson Wentz - Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Stafford - Rams

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Trevor Lawrence - Jaguars

• Jimmy Garoppolo -49ers

• Ryan Fitzpatrick - Redskins

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cam Newton - Patriots

• Jalen Hurts - Eagles

• Justin Fields - Bears

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mac Jones

• Zach Wilson -Jets

• Sam Darnold - Panthers

• Jameis Winston - Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Damn- I was hoping that the Bills would win. 🙁

I’m predicting a Rams/Chiefs Super Bowl.
Weren't you the one that thought Mahomes was on the decline earlier in the season? No doubt, he was in a slump back then which proves he's human after all, but he's not in a slump now.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Weren't you the one that thought Mahomes was on the decline earlier in the season? No doubt, he was in a slump back then which proves he's human after all, but he's not in a slump now.
No- I didn’t say that. I never said anything about Mahomes- I made the comment that it was going to be tough sledding for the Chiefs this year, due to the hot start by the Chargers (they fizzled out), the Bills looking awesome, and history working against the Super Bowl loser. It would be FABULOUS to see the Bengals pull off the upset, but I’m just not feeling it.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
No- I didn’t say that. I never said anything about Mahomes- I made the comment that it was going to be tough sledding for the Chiefs this year, due to the hot start by the Chargers (they fizzled out), the Bills looking awesome, and history working against the Super Bowl loser. It would be FABULOUS to see the Bengals pull off the upset, but I’m just not feeling it.
I remember somebody in this thread talking about Mahomes doesn't look like a great QB any longer.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I remember somebody in this thread talking about Mahomes doesn't look like a great QB any longer.
I guess Mahomes is out of his slump.;)

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt

The comment that I made in that older response didn’t say anything about Patrick. I doubt I would have commented on him this year anyway- I haven’t seen him play a snap all year.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The comment that I made in that older response didn’t say anything about Patrick. I doubt I would have commented on him this year anyway- I haven’t seen him play a snap all year.
That's why I quoted those posts because I couldn't remember who exactly said what back then.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
By the way, as great as Saturday's games were, the games on Sunday were much better.
Seems that last night’s game was much better in quality than the other 3 (the Rams almost choked a 24 point lead, the Bengals overcame 9 sacks and got lucky because Tannehill is the Titans QB, and neither team got 300 yards of offense in Green Bay).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Seems that last night’s game was much better in quality than the other 3 (the Rams almost choked a 24 point lead, the Bengals overcame 9 sacks and got lucky because Tannehill is the Titans QB, and neither team got 300 yards of offense in Green Bay).
True about last night's game, but the Rams choking their 24 point lead made it much more interesting than those two games on Saturday. The Rams making all kinds of silly mistakes caused that game to become a classic until it was topped by last night's game.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
First time in 12 years that neither Brady nor Rodgers advanced to the conference championship game.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop

I believe the Chiefs offense came out of that slump in December. Based on the way that those two offenses performed 25 points in 2 minutes, I think you can safely say they are not slumping.

Basically, if one guy needed to be watching that game last night it was Mike McCarthy. Mahomes and Allen put on a show of what you can do in 14 seconds throwing the football. Not saying that Dak Prescott is Mahomes or Allen but if you need chunk yardage with little time on the clock you get it throwing, not on a QB draw.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Gotta pour one out for the Bills and their fans.

The four Jim Kelly era losses in the big game and then yesterday's roller coaster loss. *Sheesh*

I suppose there is a ray of light in that the club will contend again next season, but damn, what a way to lose a game.

Personally, I think the Bills should've taken Romo's advice and made sure the kickoff took some time off of the clock, but that is hindsight for you.

- Walter.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
"The four Jim Kelly era losses in the big game and then yesterday's roller coaster loss. *Sheesh*"

The first Jim Kelly loss to the Giants was because the Bills kicker missed a 31-yard FG attempt. PATs are longer then that now.

Users who are viewing this thread