What's new

2020 Oscar Nominated Short Films: Animation ()

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Title: 2020 Oscar Nominated Short Films: Animation

Genre: All

Runtime: 85

Plot: 2020 Oscar Nominated Short Films Animation: * Hair Love * Dcera (Daughter) * Sister * Memorable * Kitbull.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Saw the Oscar nominated animated short films today. I've seen these for the past seven years and honestly, this was probably the weakest batch yet presented. Was not particularly impressed with any of them.

Note that in addition to the five nominated films, you also get four more "runner ups" that just missed being nominated. Wasn't impressed with them either.

Still, since this was bundled with the excellent Oscar nominated live action shorts, I recommend seeing the combined package.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
This is what I wrote in the Oscar Nominations thread:

I saw all the animated shorts today, my favorite is "Hair Love". The rest are all good but "Daughter" just didn't do much for me. A few extra highly commendable shorts were thrown in to bring the presentation to feature length. I will see the live action shorts later this week.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
I was fine with Hair Love winning. To me, none of the five were all that good, but at least it and Kitbull had some entertainment value, the other three had IMO almost nothing going for them.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks