2020 MLB Season

Jeffrey D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Tony LaRussa is back!

Probably a good move by the white Sox.

Free agency should be very interesting this off-season. Will teams spend or not?
Teams will likely lose more money next year- I doubt things will be back to full capacity until 2022, so I doubt there will be a lot of spending going on. My take.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Teams will likely lose more money next year- I doubt things will be back to full capacity until 2022, so I doubt there will be a lot of spending going on. My take.
There are going to be a lot of players signing for normal below market prices. The teams with a smart and patient GM will be able to pick up some good players at bargain prices.

Reactions: Osato

Osato

Senior HTF Member
I’m biased but I think the Mets SNY team of Ron darling, Keith Hernandez and howie rose is the best broadcast team out there.

They are fun and insightful even if the game isn’t great. I think the call an honest game too and compliment great baseball too.

When I was watching the playoff games in Fox I kind of cringed a bit. I know we’ve talked about that team before.

I did listen a bit on espn radio too.

I was glad that Darling was on some of the tbs games.

Reactions: Jeffrey D

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Early indications are that Theo is going to take 2021 season off.
Guess one (albeit shortened) season during this pandemic was enough for him. Can't blame him for getting away until this might be over...

Wonder how this will impact the Cubbies given they seem to be approaching some sorta crossroads soon-ish, if not already... Tough calls since their division seems very much up-in-the-air for foreseeable future...

_Man_

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmiliaHadson