What's new

2019-2020 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

What team will be a surprise success this season?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Colts

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Baltimore Ravens

• Oakland Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
As a Houston Texans' fan I think trading DeAndre Hopkins is the stupidest decision the club has made in some time. This guy was in the conversation for best in the league. Super dependable and always making the tough catches. To quote a noted Southern philosopher - "And even I know that ain't something you can just find around the corner."

What an awful trade. :angry:

- Walter.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Brady's ego is getting in the way if he ends up with one of those teams. Why would he want to end a great career like his with either of those franchises?

Honestly, I don't know. He has been hinting he was not going back to the Patriots but I thought it was just playing the bargaining game. Seems he meant it. The rumors are he just could no longer deal with Belichick.

I have to think he is a Buccaneer as he will get killed playing behind that Chargers O-line.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Reports are that the Buccaneers were the first team to get a deal in his hand and it was a big one. Chargers supposedly want to counter.

Brady says its not about the money it's about going somewhere he can win...:lol:

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Well, this means the Patriots are now in serious need of a QB or two as Jarrett Stidham woke up today as their starting QB. Word is the Patriots are heavily pursuing Teddy Bridgewater and Andy "The Red Rifle" Dalton.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Well, this means the Patriots are now in serious need of a QB or two as Jarrett Stidham woke up today as their starting QB. Word is the Patriots are heavily pursuing Teddy Bridgewater and Andy "The Red Rifle" Dalton.
What about Rivers? The two teams could “trade” QB’s.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
What about Rivers? The two teams could “trade” QB’s.

Seems the Patriots have no interest in Rivers. That's not really a Belichick move to pursue an older veteran like that. I would assume they will seriously consider drafting a QB in this draft and probably sign either Dalton or maybe Bridgewater...but Bridgewater is supposedly going to land a bigger contract than Tannehill just got and I can't see the Patriots offering him that kind of money.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Plus according to Belichick he really is going to give Stidham a chance to win the starting job. I think if the Patriots sign a veteran QB Bill has an idea of how much he is willing to pay for one...and it will probably be less than the 30 million a season that Brady wanted. Dalton kind of fits that profile.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Belichick didn’t want him back. Smart move by him to move on.

I think Bill wanted to move on from him when he had Jimmy G.

brady buccs jersey.jpg

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Teddy Bridgewater signs with Panthers.

Might explain Bears looking into Foles they could not get it done with Teddy.

Newton wants to be traded and the Panthers have given him permission to go cut a deal.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Buccaneers are said to have a three year deal on the table for Brady, 102 million over three years and input on personnel decisions.

Not sure who might match that.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Buccaneers are said to have a three year deal on the table for Brady, 102 million over three years and input on personnel decisions.

Not sure who might match that.
Sounds like the Buccaneers are desperate. Dude is going to be 43 freaking years old.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Appears to be a deleted tweet, Newton says the Panthers forced him into asking for a trade.

Attachments

• 5EFBCD83-DEE1-4076-AB82-F2F61D5025D6.jpeg
    5EFBCD83-DEE1-4076-AB82-F2F61D5025D6.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks