What's new

2016 MLB Season Discussion (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
The Cubs just reclaimed a 2 run lead, but who can Joe Maddon use to get 3 outs at this point?

Plus, can they get the game in before the rains hit again?

Wild Game!!!!!

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Whew! That was intense.

W.png
THE 108 YEAR DROUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHICAGO CUBS HAVE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS! :)

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe that after 108 years, when it was all said and done, 2016 was "Next Year!"

I honestly was starting to think I would never be able to say, "Chicago Cubs, World Series Champions!"

Coming from a long line of Cubs fans of course this is somewhat bitter sweat, I wish my mom had lived to see this day.

Edit: Changed it to 108 from 47 (47 the years I have been a fan) in honor all long suffering Cubs fans.

Last edited:

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Wow!

It's just like the Cubs to torture all of us at the end while winning it all. That was stressful. What an intense game.

The Chicago Cubs are the 2016 World Series Champions. How surreal!

W.png

CwT7nNXVIAEXbUW.jpg

Everybody is going to be a bit more flaky than usual at work tomorrow.
drunk.gif

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Budweiser Anheuser Busch InBev." :(

It appears that a few of the shots in that video are from the Anheuser-Busch commercial where they edited together Harry Caray calls with shots of Chicago fans watching the game. Too bad too as that commercial doesn't even begin to get the waterworks going as much as the video I linked to with its juxtaposition of the plays from the game with fans accompanied by the Remember the Titans score.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks