What's new

2016 MLB Season Discussion (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
No season ticket package for me this year, it's Stubhub bargains all the way! I scored a great seat for Opening Day Os vs Twins, I found 8th row off of first base in my budget and half the price of surrounding seats and had to jump on it. I'll probably only go to Os Yankees and Os Boston the rest of the season until we hit playoffs. Hoping to make a game at Yankee Stadium again too. Nothing like it!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
So much for opening day! They haven't said officially, but word is that the Sox-Indians game's been postponed due to the ~10 degree temperature in Cleveland.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Orioles and Twins got started up again in the 3rd after a rain delay, and it's getting cold, dropping into the 20s later tonight.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Enjoying the MLB Extra Innings preview on DirecTV (April 3-10). Watching Dodgers@Padres, Dick Enberg on one broadcast, Vin Scully on the other!

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Ok, the Cubs had a nice 5-1 road trip to start the season.

Jack is 2-0 but really was not dominate today. He was good enough to get the win and it helps that he hit a 440 foot 2 run HR.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Big Yankees fan. Glad to see they are playing poorly though. I'm hoping the Yankees will stop paying big bucks for players that are injured most of the season, low batting averages, high ERA.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Nice No-Hitter for Jake Arrieta tonight. It's his second one in his last 11 regular season starts.

Saw this on ESPN:

Jake Arrieta has allowed 7 ER in his last 119 1/3 IP. David Price allowed 8 ER TODAY in 3 2/3 IP.

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Sweep of the braves by the mets.

It seems like the Yankees are on ESPN a lot over the next 7 days?
Not sure why they are showing the same matchup on Monday and Wednesday?
Surprised the schedule doesn't have more variety.
They are showing the sox and Astros tonight.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
The Orioles, 4-6 in their last 10, still 2.5 ahead of the Blue Jays, but starting to get a slight limp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks