What's new

2016 Black Friday Blu Ray DVD Deals (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
just wondering if a list of blu Rays for Black Friday will be listed.
I was surprised that a thread had not been started yet!!!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Targets ad has posted:

$10
Finding dory
Star Trek beyond

$4
Mad max fury road

https://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/target/black-friday

Let's make this easy for everyone! :D

:thumbsup:

full

full

full

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
The downside to me is that I don't see any 3D titles in any of the ads. I am willing to take the blame for the demise of 3D since,being retired (and frugal), I'm not willing to pay a super-premium price to get 3D.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The downside to me is that I don't see any 3D titles in any of the ads. I am willing to take the blame for the demise of 3D since,being retired (and frugal), I'm not willing to pay a super-premium price to get 3D.

Dick,

You are not alone. I generally won't pay a premium for 3D releases either unless I really want them on day one.

These days, $24.95 is generally what I'll pay, but often, I will wait for a title to reach $19.95 which is rare unless you want to wait a long time.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Don't know if this is Black Friday related or not, but Best Buy is currently having a sale on some 4K UHD titles. Pacific Rim, Kingsman, The Great Gatsby, Ender's Game, X-Men First Class, Sausage Party, Independence Day: Resurgence, Warcraft, and quite a few more for $19.99 each with free standard shipping:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&st=4k uhd movies&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=&sp=&qp=category_facet=SAAS~Movies & TV Shows~cat02015^currentoffers_facet=Current Deals~On Sale&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Star Trek beyond and mad max fury road blu Rays are in my list.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Amazon is now matching the Best Buy price on many of those titles.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I was really hoping for some 4K discs on sale.

I certainly hope 2017 brings more 4k discs to market, right now it's pretty sad.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Dick,

You are not alone. I generally won't pay a premium for 3D releases either unless I really want them on day one.

These days, $24.95 is generally what I'll pay, but often, I will wait for a title to reach $19.95 which is rare unless you want to wait a long time.

To that end, I've bought Ghostbusters 3D, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies 3D, Edge of Tomorrow 3D, and Jupiter Ascending 3D for $19.99 from Amazon within the past week, all new and from Amazon directly. I already have them but I saw the 3D versions of Iron Man 3, Dial M For Murder, Jurassic Park 3D, Jurassic World 3D and several other good choices were also under $20. Whether they're advertising it as a 3D sale or not, they've got some good prices going on at the moment - just mentioning in case that might be of interest to anyone.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Big Lots had 3D versions of Gravity and 300: Rise of an Empire for $5 each a while back. I haven't been in there lately to see if they have anything new, or if that was just a one time stroke of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks