What's new

2015 NBA playoffs (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Well, I never thought that I would start a NBA thread, as it tends to be 4th for me, out of the 4 major sports. Still, after watching Game 1's in each conference, I find myself almost wanting to watch these playoffs over the NHL's.

This has to be a first, that a #1 and #2 seeds from both conferences have made it to the conference finals.

I like to see the Cavs go all the way, but still not sure if they can get by the Hawks, as they are really banged up. Though the Hawks are not that much better off. And even if they did, I think they would get steamrolled by either team that comes out of the West.

My prediction before Game 1's, is the Warriors and Hawks in the NBA Finals, and still sticking with that for the time being.

Hawks in 6, Warriors in 7.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Aaron Silverman said:
You may need to revise that prediction if Carroll doesn't come back soon.

Maybe. It will depend how badly hurt Irving is as well.

And tough 2 losses for the Rockets! Especially Game 2, when Harden could not even get a shot off in the final seconds.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I guess the Rockets have the Warriors right where they want them.

That was a terrible performance from the Rockets in game three.

I would really like to see the Warriors win it all.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Patrick_S said:
I guess the Rockets have the Warriors right where they want them.

That was a terrible performance from the Rockets in game three.

Yeah, what was that in Game 3? Well, at least the Rockets won Game 4 and prevented the inevitable from happening on their home floor. :)

The Cavs should close it out tonight against the Hawks. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch most of that game.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Lebron has put on a case for why he is considered in the top tier of the NBA.. he just drug the Cavs less Love to the NBA finals in a sweep.. this year more than others is a real testament for his importance to a team

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks