What's new

2009 Fall Schedules (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Helpful, but at least one of the dates on the calendar is wrong. Dollhouse premieres on 9/25, not 9/18. I'm not sure why it hasn't been updated.

I'm sure this will be useful for some people other than myself. Since I upgraded to Windows 7, I have to reenter my series recordings, and it works best to do so when they're currently in the guide (aka within two weeks from the data).

So, basically this year I actually need to pay attention to premiere dates again, and found this:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/fall-tv-preview/zap-fall-tv-premieres,0,6596605.htmlstory

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I guess the only new show I'm mildly interested in this year is V. I may give the Forgotten a chance since I liked My Own Worst Enemy, and I'll probably check out the Chevy Chase show (though there is almost no chance I'll be interested in that, given the premise), but I'm mainly down to returing shows.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

...I'm mainly down to returing shows.
Me too. I may take a look at V (since I enjoyed the lovely and talented Elizabeth Mitchell's work on Lost) and maybe Community but those are the only new network shows that even remotely interest me. Usually by this time of year, there's some show that has good critical buzz that makes interested enough to take a look but it seems pretty empty this year.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Nobody interested in Flash Forward? Seems like it will be a decent holdover in a sort of similar-ish genre until Lost returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks