What's new

2006 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
What kind of problems has Odell Thurman had? I can't think of anything bad about him.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
ESPN Owes me. One of my lasts posts in this thread was about the Bengals becoming the NFLs version of the jail blazers. A few days ago they ran an article with the title basically being what I said. I WANT COMPS. Anyhow, camp opens this week for most teams and I think its about time for the official 2006 season thread.

Trey Fletcher

Second Unit
The Associated Press and ESPN are reporting that Law has signed with KC...

Updated: July 23, 2006, 6:13 PM ET
Ty Law reunites with Edwards in Kansas City
Associated Press

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Pro Bowl cornerback Ty Law agreed to a five-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

Law spent last season with the New York Jets, leading the NFL with 10 interceptions. He will rejoin coach Herman Edwards in Kansas City. Edwards left the Jets for the Chiefs in January, and has vowed to rebuild a defense that has been near the bottom of the league for five years.

Law is expected to be in Kansas City on Monday for a physical, team spokesman Bob Moore told The Associated Press.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I hate to say it, but give me the 4-12 Bengals over the crime-ridden, playoff-worthy Bengals. What the fuck, Marvin Lewis?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks