What's new

2006 Fall Season Thread (1 Viewer)

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator

According to reports about the NBC shuffling: Medium will now be held until mid-season, when it will air on Sunday night at 10, when Sunday Night Football finishes its season on NBC.

Veronica Mars and Medium are really the only hourlong network shows you watch? Wow, I admire your restraint. :)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Well, I used to watch LOST and Desperate Housewives, but got kind of turned off by both of their sophomore seasons. I'll revisit Desperate on DVD, but LOST just seems to be going nowhere. It's what happened to Alias and Felicity... JJ Abrams finds a new project and just bails. The show isn't interesting, and I really have no interest in finding out what the heck the island is... Used to watch Gilmore but stopped a few years back because I felt the show lost the same flavor it used to have. It's still fun, but not the same kind I used to love about it. Everything else has been cancelled or ended. I still never miss NIP/TUCK on FX, and I'm getting into DEADWOOD, but those are certainly NOT network TV...

I'll definitely check out some of the new shows this fall, HEROES looks interesting, but we'll see.

Apart from that, I also like Everybody Hates Chris and My Name Is Earl... and that's about it... a far cry from my TV habits 3 years ago...

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

I wouldn't blame Abrams for Lost's sophomore season- he bailed pretty much after the pilot (I believe EW said it was the the third episode of the first season). I find it vaguely frustrating that Abrams gets associated with Lost so much. Lindeloff and Cuse should get the appropriate cheers and jeers.

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
I'm going to give The Nine a chance. It sounds like an interesting show. Plus, Kim Raver is on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks