What's new

2005 Hong Kong High-End Audio Visual Show photos (1 Viewer)

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Those MC Intosh's sure looks fine,however some of those turntables suggests more then passion, more like obsession or "fetish"..:D

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
You mean that Clearaudio Statement turntable, right?

I was thinking "How much do they charge for assembly?" It looks like I need to erect some kind of construction zone in the living room to assemble that thing. :D

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Thread now updated with some photos of new Cambridge Audio gear and the return of Audiolab components.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Great photos. Always fun to see just how far they can go in excess. The liquid nitrogen cooled speaker cables may be a 3 way tie with the McIntosh speakers and the Statement turntable.

Interesting the Chinese are buying up some of the near defunct brands. Now that the deal for the oil company fell through, who knows what they will buy up next.

Curious that a Communist country is buying up some of the extreme excess of Capitalism taken to the nth degree.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Agreed. Then again, there's other vendors who are not garish and just present straigh-forward products (e.g. Cambridge Audio).

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member

To be honest, I have no idea. But you've probably heard cryogenic treatments for CDs and power adaptors (guys, did I leave any cryogenic treatments out?) and they supposedly make them sound better. So I guess speaker cables is next....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.