What's new

2004 TV Land Awards (1 Viewer)

Brandon Gantt

Second Unit
The TV Land Awards airs tonight @ 9PM/EST. Some of the highlights include an Andy Griffith Show reunion, Lynda Carter doing her Wonder Woman spin, and a tribute to John Ritter.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i loved seeing the stars singing their old theme songs on the beginning of this show.

i sure dont rmember john amos on the mary tyler moore show.
he is more rmembered for good times i think.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I'd agree, with this although I do remember him from MTM as well. Although James Evans Sr. has way more impact than Gordy the weather man. At least from the historical point of view.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Entertaining show.

I enjoyed the gathering of the "Andy Griffith Show" cast and crew. Many of them are in their late 70s to late 80s and it was nice seeing them recognized while they were still alive.

I was very happy to see Larry Hagman. It seems rumors of his imminent demise were greatly exaggerated. I hope he stays healthy.

The "Sex and the City" takeoff was hilarious. The surprise cameo at the end was priceless.

The MTM tribute at the end was very nice. Bless Betty White, she's as funny and pretty as ever. One of my favorite TV actresses.

Definitely worth catching in repeats if you missed it.

Steve

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
It was great to see Tina Louise embracing Gilligan's Island. I think 9/11 changed a lot of people's views on life. She should be proud of the show....she was very good on it, and it has made millions of people very happy over the years. Also nice to see Farrah embracing Charlie's Angels.

Phil_L

Second Unit

I am so upset I missed this. Will the show be repeated, and if so, when in the program does this spoof appear? If it won't be repeated, is there somewhere to see it online? (Not sure if it's ok to ask that, if it isn't please let me know and I will edit)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
The spoof appears after the first hour....around an hour and five or ten minutes or so and it runs for like 8 minutes.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

Yes, I believe it airs March 20, 21, 22 and some other times as well. Please check out www.tvland.com for complete details. Well worth catching.

Steve

Phil_L

Second Unit
Watching a repeat of this and I must say that Lisa Welchel (Blair from Facts of Life) still looks amazing. WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks