What's new

2004 Golden Globes (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
LiT didn't blow me away, but it is very well-crafted and subtle, especially in the script. I think a great deal of it's genius is directly due to Coppola, not unlike Virgin Suicides. She is the real deal undoubtedly.

So far the 2 best parts of the night were when the pro comedians were up on stage - Murray and Carrey. They need to get more wins just so we can hear more of them in the spontaneous spotlight where their wit excels.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Wow. Fantastic to finally not have to go "Dammit!" after the BP announcement.

Congrats to Pete and Co. for a fantastic night. I can't wait until Oscar night.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
And of course Dom Monaghan found the camera immediately when it focused on the whole ROTK crew on-stage.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
So Mystic River had more noms than ROTK, but only took home one of its noms (unless I'm missing something) and ROTK took home every one of its noms. There has to be a lesson or a sign in there somewhere.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Where ROTK goes, nothing else stands.

We're on baby, it's foregone. I am not even worried a little bit about Feb 29th.

--
H

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
It's about friggin time! Go ROTK! Wow, my two favorite movies nominated from each category actually won this year....sign of the apocalypse??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks