What's new

2002 MTV Movie Awards (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Just starting right now but the intro was entertaining. Ah, Sarah Michelle Gellar...:D
Best Action Sequence to Pearl Harbor?!? We was robbed! :D

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I agree - it was about the only interesting/entertaining part of the movie.
Best new filmmaker - Christopher Nolan. :emoji_thumbsup:

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I only watched the intro but, WOW!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Dan B

Screenwriter
Wow, I had forgotten how many poor movies were released last year. The MTV Movie Awards has just sucked the last two years.

The music guests were mediocre. I did like Jack Black as a host, though. The MTV Movie Awards have become more phony than the Oscars. Bah!

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I was laughing hysterically at the Spider-Man spoof, but I didn't think much else this year was great. My friend Dale will be disappointed there was no Lifetime Achievement Award... I know they retired it a few years ago, but he doesn't seem to know that.

Oh, and Sarah Michelle Gellar was gorgeous!

PhilipW

Second Unit
Man I thought the show was hilarious.

The discovery of Jack Black's web shooters.
SMG wet sweater scene (even if fake).
Jack Black's Yoda scene.
Another same sex kiss award with Stiflers acceptance speech.
The Ozbournes.
Jack Ozbournes tie.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Exactly. I mean the MTV awards aren't even live, they were done what, last weekend? Nobody cares about the results or the winners, it's just a big show and a party. I like it. I didn't catch it yesterday, but it normally runs all the time for a couple of weeks, so I'll see it one of these days. :)
/Mike

Will Cunningham

Stunt Coordinator
The lord of the rings spoof was pretty funny too... I am cringing just thinking about it. :)
Oh man, when they were singing about people having sex in movies and SMG bent over and Jack Black got behind her, I nearly busted a gut laughing!

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
I've already come into contact with a few people who seem determined to believe that the nipples on display in the Spiderman spoof really belonged to Sarah Michelle Gellar. Maybe they were watching on 13" TVs? Perhaps just wishful thinking...

Will Cunningham

Stunt Coordinator
The LoTR spoof basically...
Jack Black and SMG in the scene where they take the ring and agree to destroy it. It was reworked so that Jack Black got drunk and had the ring attached to his penis. He then asked for volenteers to help him remove it because it was stuck...."you have my axe...whoah, wait a sec...no axes!" He basically made their dialog out of context and seem silly. I am not doing a great job describing it but it was very funny. The cringy part was when SMG got on her knees to help him remove it, it started out looking like he might enjoy the process, but then she just ripped it off...ye-ouch!

PhilipW

Second Unit
There's no way that was SMG. They had to be fake. She isn't that big unless the cold water just made them super perky.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks