What's new

2002 honda CR-V... where's the stick going to be on the 5-spd manual? (1 Viewer)

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
hey all, I saw the '02 CRV at an auto show, and honda has chosen a very unique location for the gear selector in the automatic.
2-big.jpg

See, its up on the dash, and there is no center console. Its hard to describe if you havent seen one, but that tray between the seats actually flips down. I'm wondering how this would work for the 5-spd manual that they offer also. Has anyone seen the interior of the 2002 manual CR-V and does anyone have any interior pictures.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Thanks man. I cant tell, but I wonder how that affects that tray. If you look at my pic, you can see that the cup holders are near the front of the tray, and the coin tray/map tray/big mac tray is the rest. In your pic, all you see is the solid tray. I wonder if you lose the cupholders. There is actually three in front. One pulls out in front from the dash for big-gulp cups and two more in the tray. If there is no cupholder in the tray then you lose a passenger cup holder. Bad IMO. Thanks for the pick though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks