What's new

2001 posts: A Home Theater Forum Odyssey (1 Viewer)

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Incidently, if you want to see what I look like without my nose in the air and dye in my hair, click there: !!!!
Holy Shit!!!

Is this the same person!!!

That's a remarkable difference between the 2 photos.

Congratulations Rain, on your 2001st milestone!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
A sincere congratulations on your milestone, Rain. I enjoy your refreshing input on this forum very much. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Is this the same person!!!
I swear it is. :)
Ah, screw it, I'm putting up the other 2 pics of my adorable feline friends...
eddie.jpg

velcro.jpg

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hey fellow vancouverite! Sorry for the belated congrats, but... well... congrats! You're one of the few HTF members im more familiar with... :) Keep that big-nostril sig pic, its a classic :)
Too bad im only 16, if i was older i'd come to the Vancouver meet with all ya guys... maybe in a couple years.. :)
Wow, seeing your other pic, i wouldnt notice you if i walked down the street beside you :D
Ohyeah, Mena sends her regards as well... :D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Well, a few days late, but congrats on the milestone.

Hope we can get together sometime soon... and thank goodness for the new pic, cause you do look quite different in it.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Rain,

Congradulations on the 2000+ posts! I should be there by... Tuesday! Just kidding. I haven't been here in a while due to the "South Dakota incident." But I plan on starting a thread to tell all about it. Your kitties are so damn cute! Are you happy that you are now able to share them with the world... or at least here on the HTF?

About that whole quitting smoking thing around the new year, I too have been thinking about that. Since the "South Dakota incident" is forcing me to continually smoke outdoors (in the harsh chill on the almost early January weather) I have been smoking less and less. It may be easier for me.

Although, what I say and what I do are two totally different things.

Take care

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I, too, salute you on your 2K+1 posts. Your cats look adorable. I only wish I had the rapport with other HTF members that you did.
If it gets really cold in Vancouver, do you have to change your name to Snow? :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Everytime I see those nostrils, I think of that Madonna song, "Rain". :)
Congrats on the milestone.
Love the orange kitty (the next cat I get will be an orange tabby). Already have an all-white cat, and a tuxedo kitty.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"Ahhh, spoken like a true British Columbian with emphasis on Columbian."
I believe in that case, however, it would be Colombian--and in BC, they have no need for cheap imports; the home-brewed product is more than fine, thank you! :)
Those cats are adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks