What's new

$200 For Bullitt - Is Someone Trying to be Funny? (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Is someone trying to be funny? A $200 collector's edition of Bullitt is listed among the new titles at Dvd Price Search today. This is the Dvd Planet listing . It's discounted to $140, preorder. Even if this is a new transfer, deluxe packaging, some autographs, a poster, some lobby cards, a sentitype, 35mm film clip and the move script hardly add up to your money's worth. No disc supplements are listed.
The LD world rarely reached this point of outrageousness. The odd thing is, is that were this an LD box back in the heyday of LD, it would have appealed to me, and it would likely fetch big money on Ebay today. Must be some sort of psychological thing.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I would imagine it's a typo. Anyway, I don't have the disc, but doesn't it have some kind of doc on it? Been thinking about picking it up...

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Looks like there is a $60 version, and a $140 autographed edition.
http://www.dvdplanet.com/13222
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority !!
[Edited last by Vince Maskeeper on November 15, 2001 at 09:22 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks