What's new

20' S-Video (1 Viewer)

RyanA

Auditioning
I tried this before then it seemed to get lost. So im looking for a 20' S-Video cable. I found one on Bluejeanscable.com and i was wondering for those of u in canada whether u have ordered anything from them and if there are added costs at the border. Also if u now where else i should be looking it would be appreciated. Thanks

Christopher Lyn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi RyanA. I live in Toronto (well actually in Markham). I just ordered one component cable and one subwoofer cable from Bluejeans. I got them in less than one week.

They are great cables and are really well constructed, very professional. (The component cable is as thick as a garden hose..but you can order different model numbers of the Belden cables which are slimmer and more flexible...I like those large cables though...hmmm fetish?)

I asked them to put a low dollar value on the parcel to avoid border tax. They put $15.00 and I had to pay $8.04 tax. I suppose if they were able to put a dollar value less than $15.00, you might not have to pay duty (I ordered other products from the States with a less than $12.00 value and did not have to pay duty).

Other cables I looked at was from rhinocables...they are based out in B.C. However, they are more expensive than bluejeans cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks