2 Questions: .cal file for wm-60 or wm-61 *&* anyone use/hear of DAAS32?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Chris Carswell, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Chris Carswell

Chris Carswell Supporting Actor

1:
    Anyone have a generic calibration file for your home built Panasonic WM-60 or WM-61a mic. Anything will work/be better than looking at the rolloff of one & the rise of my other [​IMG] Just want to clean things up a bit. I'll have Kim G. do one once I build a really good looking, worthy mic... [​IMG]

2:
    Has anyone used DAAS32 or heard anything about it? Look like they do a TON of stuff & a hell of a lot cheaper than a Clio [​IMG] Would the new Speakeasy be a better consideration? I'm using LspCAD now & it's fine for 99.9% of the stuff I'm doing now but wanted to start looking at other, more advanced programs/software.

http://home.t-online.de/home/adm_eng...ng/menu_uk.htm

2. ThomasW

ThomasW Cinematographer

Never heard of it but it's very interesting looking software. Couldn't locate any pricing?

3. BruceD

BruceD Screenwriter

Chris,

check your email (re: calibartion file)

4. Chris Carswell

Chris Carswell Supporting Actor

Thomas,
    I was hoping you would chime in & have a little incite for me [​IMG] It was $199.99 for the basic DAAS but ADM stopped supporting the DAAS32 & L versions since the demand for hobby systems is too low. They just do the professional versions now, starting at $2400.00 [​IMG] You can still get the DSLAPro system for $329.00 from Mark. Email me & I'll send you some more info on it.

BruceD,
    YGMB & thanks sooo much!!! [​IMG]