What's new

2 each-Harman Kardon PA2400 amps, 2 x170,100 amperes! incredible sounding (1 Viewer)

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
I have two of these two channel amps. Both in great operating condition, both have some scratches on the sides and both have good faceplates.No box but do have manual and will doublebox. These sold for 1300.00 each new in 97-98. Black in appearance and have only power button on front. They are part of the higher ended signature series and a GREAT match with hk pa5800 5 channel amp.They have auto triggers that turn the amp on/off automatically without any special hookup and they are defeatable if desired. They also are bridgeable to 340 watts via switch on back. They have switch on back for 4 -8 ohms speakers too. 170 watts at 8 ohms and are high bandwidth current running 100 amperes of current!. They also run fairly cool. Weight is about 40 lbs each and measurements are 17X7X16..Incredible amps are smooth and very warm with enough power to drive anything. They are also very hard to find. These will go to ebay fairly quick but I wanted to give HTF a chance first..Price is 375.00 each and shipping is set at 25.00 in the continetal US only..if somebody wants both will sell pair for 750.00 shipped..thanks Please email [email protected] as my regular email is down..or call 703-754-2318 home phone..Again email [email protected] I have 82 positve reviews on ebay if this helps..PAYPAL is preferred with no charges to buyer! but will except money order if I have too..also local pickup is ok
375.00 EACH AND 25.00 SHIPPING IN CONT. US
PAYPAL PREFERRED

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Yeah Baby!
Im going to try biamping my Paradigms and then compare them to my QSC 350 WPC pro amps :D

Dave Herkert

Agent
Excellent! I'll be curious to see what you think. I've got a Crown CE 1000 driving my JBL woofer cabinets, and I'm wondering if it's the best I can do. Should I go big home amp, or is "pro stuff" the way to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks