What's new

2 DAYS only Rocket DEAL--ACT FAST!! (1 Viewer)

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
Attention HTF

We are currently out of the center channel for all our Rocket Combo and Rocket ELT systems in Cherry. Any order placed today and tomorrow will be accepted at the lower price and will ship when available.

As a substitute we are offering a $200 discount on our 5.1 and a $300 discount on our 7.1 Rocket ELT systems in Piano Black and Chocolate Rosewood packages respectively for the next two days until midnight 1/7/05. Price will be $999 for the 5.1 and $1199 for the 7.1 Chocolate Rosewood and Piano Black Systems.

So for all you fence sitters here is your chance to get a great veneer system for less!!

Use coupon code "51rocketupgrade" when you order the Chocolate Rosewood and Piano Black 5.1 and "71rocketupgrade" when you order the Chocolate Rosewood and Piano Black 7.1 systems. In the comments section specify if you want a 16' subwoofer cable or 50' of speaker cable as your bonus.

ENTER STORE

Doug Pyle

Second Unit
Real Name
Doug
This kind of post could hurt the credibility of the HTF. I much prefer consumer and fellow member recommendations than a store promoting itself or its own sales.

JohnCZ

Stunt Coordinator
Doug,

I also agree with Colin. As long as they are a sponsor and keep their marketing and sales stuff in the right forum, I'm alright with it. HTF needs to be a resource. But if the Sales & Marketing stuff go outside the right forum, then the hammer should drop.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks