What's new

2 Broke Girls - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
My interest in this show is waning with the funny-to-not-funny ratio decreasing from week-to-week.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I haven't watched the third episode yet, but I'm contemplating just deleting it. The second episode had almost no plot -- it's was just a sketchy framework for an endless stream of unconnected gags. I find that kind of structure very boring.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I caught a few minutes last night. It was just OK. The actresses had decent chemistry (and aren't exactly hard on the eyes), so if the writers come up with better material it could do alright.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am starting to like this show more and more. I guess my expectations were low, and I have been pleasantly surprised. They have managed to make the "Paris Hilton" character more likable than I thought they could. The wosrt part of the show for me is the cook. He is just a terrible stereotype that makes me sick.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I seem very distracted during this show... None the less I enjoy it - not much of a sitcom watcher anymore but this one is ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks