What's new

2 Aura bass shaker pros or 4 standards? (1 Viewer)

Justin_A_D

Auditioning
I ordered two Aura bass skaker pros from parts express but they sent me two sets of the standards. I was planning on sending them back but I was wondering if I might be better off with four of the standards. I will be running them off an old JVC receiver with ~100 watts per channel.

Does anyone have personal experience with both kinds?

Justin_A_D

Auditioning
I'm not sure what model JVC receiver it is because one of my friends has it right now. It doesn't have dolby digital, it only had pro logic. It is one of the old silver ones. I think I bought it when I was a freshmen in high school which was about 10 years ago, so it is pretty old. I figured it would be perfect to run the base shakers with because I was planning on running the two pros in series so the load would be 8 ohms which is what the receiver is rated at. I could still use the same amp if I kept all 4, I would just use both front channels.

MattD

Stunt Coordinator
I had 4 standards and changed them to 2 pros. I like the pros better.

Justin_A_D

Auditioning
Great, that is exactly what I wanted. Someone with direct experience with both. Thanks for the replies guys, looks like I'll be send the standards back.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.