What's new

1st World Problem of the Day (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I'll start. I got donuts on the way to work this AM and there wasn't enough glaze on them.

Life sucks.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I have to get a smog check to renew my auto registration this year. That's like 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm not sure where to put my Blu copy of Rebecca - with the other Best Pictures, or with the Hitchcock films.David

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Went to Target after work and they didn't have the coffee I wanted for my Keurig. Now I have to go to Walmart.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The My Ford Touch media player on my Ford Escape occasionally gets confused and starts a re-index of the music I keep on a 128GB USB stick plugged into the system. While this is happening I can't use voice commands to select the next album I want to listen to. Sometimes I get so frsutrated with this that I have to listen to - *gasp* - the radio. Sirius/XM , that is, not terrestrial - heaven forbid!!!

Yeah, life really sucks sometimes. :rolleyes:

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
My employer loads so much encryption and security "snoopware" on my MacBook Pro that it takes forever to boot up.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Yesterday was a double whammy: Traffic going home was moderately bad, and since I dislike the new afternoon ESPN radio show, I listened to 80s on 8 on Sirius/XM and they kept playing "crappy" 80's music - like Stevie Wonder and "early 80's" Paul McCartney. Blech.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Two blocks away, our neighbors are getting Google Fiber (1Gb) to their homes. Being in Overland Park, I'm stuck with 80Mb at my house. I have to go to the office if I want 1Gb.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I own so many movies, I'm starting to buy occasional duplicates without realizing it.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Sortof a first world problem...could be a big one(that God electricity though...)

With our balmy -6 degrees last night(might have been colder) and the current -1...discovered the 2nd house(1st world part) has crap for insulation.

Been going doing there daily with the cats(making sure they get contact once a day) and while cold, sleeping down there(extra excuse when cold to snuggle up).

I've been turning the furnace down to 55-58 during the day. Got there last night, 57 degrees(set 58)...turned it up to 68...three hours later had a call of nature. The house was down to 54.

Yippee...LP furnace running 24hrs it seems. Time to take some space heaters down there. Got an EdenPure still in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks