What's new

1970's tv show Family (1 Viewer)

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Just a heads-up...the Decades channel is showing Family as this weekend's "binge" marathon. If the descriptions provided by my cable service are accurate, the episodes are from Seasons 2 thru 5.

Naturally I'd prefer a complete DVD (or Blu) release of this long-stalled series, but it's nice to see it show up on TV again at least for a weekend.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
6 of the ones that they are running are 3rd season shows that are on the German DVD Box Set 2. I'll be recording the rest. I'm sure cut to 46 minutes as all Decades shows are but that's still better than the 44 minute LBS syndication versions. By the way, anyone know which 4 shows Decades ran in September?

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
^^^

I know that two of them were:

FAMILY - The Friend's Affair
FAMILY - Exits and Entrances

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
Just a heads-up...the Decades channel is showing Family as this weekend's "binge" marathon. If the descriptions provided by my cable service are accurate, the episodes are from Seasons 2 thru 5.

Thanks for that! I have a friend who asked me to tell him if and/or when Decades might be airing any of these and so I just alerted him! If you hadn't posted this, neither of us would've known as I hadn't been on Decades site in awhile.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Thanks for that! I have a friend who asked me to tell him if and/or when Decades might be airing any of these and so I just alerted him! If you hadn't posted this, neither of us would've known as I hadn't been on Decades site in awhile.
Sometimes there are situations where these networks change their programming quickly as with MeTv running episodes of Gomer Pyle USMC (Thursday night) and Touched By an Angel tonight (as we also lost Della Reese :()

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Really enjoying the show on DECADES. I'm glad they stuck to their schedule this weekend. They're going to have a Gomer Pyle binge next weekend.
For those keeping track, they skipped 4 episodes (Princess in the Tower, Counterpoint, The Friend's Affair, Exits and Entrances) because they aired them back in September.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Really enjoying the show on DECADES. I'm glad they stuck to their schedule this weekend. They're going to have a Gomer Pyle binge next weekend.
For those keeping track, they skipped 4 episodes (Princess in the Tower, Counterpoint, The Friend's Affair, Exits and Entrances) because they aired them back in September.

You didn't by any chance record them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks