What's new

19" Racks For Sale (1 Viewer)

Selling two Hewlett Packard Rack Systems E33 racks. Each is 33U high. These are very nice racks that HP sells for their high end UNIX servers. They cost around $1500.00 new. I have three and only need one for my home theater setup. These racks are 1.6 meters tall and again have 33 U of rack space. They have back doors that are perforated for ventilation to the back and also on top. snap side panel allows easy access
to your equipment and cables. 12-gauge columns provide strength. They have nice free rolling casters or just drop the feet for permanent installation. They are a light gray color, very nice looking racks. I have 2 movable metal rails for each one for shelf installation of equipment that is not rack mountable. These are metal angle strips that mount to the sides of the rack rails so you can set a wooden, glass or metal shelf in. These rails are capable of holding up to 300lbs each if your shelf can. I have pictures I can email to you. Selling them at $200.00 each plus shipping. Prefer pickup in the Denver area as shipping would have to be by truck. I have not gotten any shipping quotes yet so I am not sure how much that would be.

Specifications:

Heigth: 1601 mm
Width: 111 mm
Depth: 996 mm

Weight Empty: 164 lbs
Total Weight Capacity: 2000 lbs
Castor rating: 1000 lbs each

Use this address for contacting me and remove the spaces.
p e r l g r a m m e r s @ e a r t h l i n k . c o m

Thanks for looking, Mike

Still getting shipping quotes. First one was way too much but they picked it up, put it on a pallet, double boxed it and foamed it. I'll let you know tomorrow. Mike

Here is a link to one I put on Ebay which shows a picture so you get the idea of how nice these racks are.

Thanks for looking, Mike

(Admin note - Active Ebay link deleted - they are not allowed on the HTF - do not repost the link, but feel free to post a link to the actual photo if you'd like).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks