What's new

18" sonotube in No.Va (or delaware) (1 Viewer)

David-S

Second Unit
Hey, sorry if this should be in the for-sale section, but i figured it had a limited audience...
I have ~6 ft of 18" sonotubing in fairfax, VA that will be extra once my sub is done. If anyone would like it for a few bucks (20 or under, i don't really care, would just hate to throw it away), feel free to let me know! I am moving to newark at the end of the week, so if you're in the philly/s jersey area or whatever, it should fit in the truck on the way up, so let me know!
Thanks, and feel free to move this if you'd rather it not be here...
dave
[email protected]

Miklsan K

Agent
David,
Where in VA did you find your sonotube? i am have trouble locating anything larger than 12" here in Richmond.

BTW, I notice you are a fellow Hokie. Tech football is just around the corner! I can't wait!

David-S

Second Unit
Brian: just got it, YGM back :D
Miklsan: I bought it at wharton supply company, in springfield (backlick road, right by the franconia springfield parkway if you know the area... right by 95) I think they had the larger sizes as well...
Basically I looked in the yellow pages under "concrete products" and started calling...
yeah, i can't wait for the football season to start... this will be my first as an "alumn" so i hope i'll be able to get all the games on tv (if i can't make them)...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks