What's new

153 db ?? !! ?? Car audio (1 Viewer)

Rodon

Second Unit
MattSG, Yas that is a Bob Gately box - the biggest he has ever made actually. It is the first 6 cube 1" Plexi box that I know of anywhere.

Did you see on my site that I own a LinearX??? With the high SPL mic? That is why I love people who profess to breaking 150dB - lets see them 150s legal on the dash with my mic!!

I never get mad when people say they hit this or that - I just encourage them and have them come to a show and run through the lanes. I KNOW my score is legal and consistent so when I say whatever I can darn sure pass it up. You don't attend =25+ shows with 22 1st place wins including 2X and 3X shows in SLAP, MECA, USACi, IASCA, and dbDrag without knowing how and what you are doing. I had the IL MECA state CS4 record in 2001 believe it or not.

But whatever - all in good fun. I like to compete with myself mostly anyway.

Next addition - SN41G2 shuttle when it is released (for HTPC, gaming, LAN parties, and a sweet LinearX PC!!

Oachalon

Stunt Coordinator
working a lot and devoting a lot of time on all that stuff. Took a lot of time and money and looking for deals. You know my whole car audio i only spent $800 and everything was brand new. Thats what i call looking for awesome deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks