What's new

1420 calorie burger at Hardees (1 Viewer)

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member

Shouldn't this phrase be "not a burger for cow-huggers". :D What do environmentalists have to do with burgers? Maybe he should have just said "not a burger for girly-men"

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hats off to Hardee's for having the coconuts to say "FU, just you try and sue us because you're too fat".

They should serve it with a little American flag on a toothpick on top. :D

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
It's not like they're trying to hide anything. They seem to be reveling in their excess.

Ironically there seems to be a market for this kind of in your face product. Look at the success of Death Cigarettes.

Kenneth

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Yeah, but it's the Monster Burger. It's damn good. Sure, you can't have more than one a month (well, at least if you want to weigh under a metric ton) but it's so good... mmm....

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Holy....errr...cow. :D

I think I'd have to be 10 years younger and 3x as active to get me one. Still...tempting...

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
Wow, is it any wonder that there are so many of us Americans who "waddle" down the street. With food like this, we don't need a nuclear holocost to wipe us out, we'll just let heart disease and diabetes do it.:D

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
It's pretty big I guess. Needs more bacon... And if they deep fried the bun too-now THAT would be a heart attack burger. :)

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Over the past few years about half of the Hardees around here have closed and the remaining ones never seem to have any cars in the parking lot.......

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Wish there were a hardees round here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks