What's new

12 Monkeys Weirdness (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I was looking around for some deals on 12 Monkeys today, and I saw at two sites, dvdsoon and buy.com that it had a 5/7/02 release date. I found this a bit odd considering that I just rented it last week and know for a fact that it's been out for a couple of years now. Amazon and DDD had it listed as being out. I know some retailers list discs that are getting MSRP's lowered as upcoming releases, so could this be the case here?

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Also note there is a rumor of an upcoming Ultimate Edition. This could indeed be that version, but I hae not heard any announcement.

J

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Best buy has 12 Monkeys and The Jackel with Bruce Willis for 27.99 in a universal 2 pack.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Why don't you guys turn off the sigs so you don't see them. I was wondering what you were talking about, then I realized I have it turned off. :)

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Jeff,
I was wondering the same thing. :)
Matt, I found this over on davisdvd.com
Universal & Dreamworks will be dropping prices on some of its popular DVD titles starting May 7th. Dropping to $9.95 MAP: Hard Target, The Cowboy Way, In Dreams and The Love Letter. Going to a $14.95 MAP: 12 Monkeys (DTS & Collector’s Edition), Blood Simple, Clockers, Crooklyn, Dazed and Confused, Dune, Jungle Fever, Half Baked, Mo’ Better Blues, Mystery Men, Small Time Crooks, The Contender, The Peacemaker (DTS and DD), The Thing Collector’s Edition and Waterworld (DTS & DD).

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Why don't you guys turn off the sigs so you don't see them. I was wondering what you were talking about, then I realized I have it turned off

Becuase they still want to see people sigs. Unless I'm mistaken sigs have specific dimensions, and this particular one is really a lot bigger then it should be...well, I think thats all they ment by it. But people shouldnt have to turn sigs off becuase they think one persons is too big.

JQ

MattGuyOR

Stunt Coordinator
Fry's already dropped prices on some of these. I picked up The Thing for 14.95. 12 Monkeys was sold out, and I noticed The Contender cheap too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks