1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

12 Monkeys UE?????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew_Sch, May 5, 2002.

1. Michael St. Clair

I'm serious about remembering reviews where the picture quality was touted as better on the DTS version. The implication was that the lack of extras more than made up for the full-bitrate DTS track, and that as a result the video ended up encoded at a higher average bitrate on the DTS version (not just the overall bitrate).

Sticking both versions in a DVD-ROM drive and analyzing the file sizes would make it easy to verify this.

2. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Stunt Coordinator

3. Veli-Matti Reitti

Veli-Matti Reitti Stunt Coordinator

Of course it is obvious that i haven't seen the documentary which is correct. I didn't realize that it was that long and good for that matter. Which is naturally a matter of opinion. But i'll take your word for it. I based my argument on a false rumour as it seems. I thought it was a "reliable" source but there we have it once again you should never believe what you hear. :b

Since i personally am a huge fan of both Gilliam and Willis and the movie too. I really don't have much of a choice anymore. I better pick it up and judge for myself since the SE or UE wont be released anytime soon.

I am truly sorry about my inaccurate statement.:b