12 DVDs offered for your Dreamcast, Godfather Collection or Sopranos 2 Box

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Vince Maskeeper, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Well, I started trading these titles because my cabinet was too full to hold my collection. Figured I could thin things out a little. However- I've done the opposite. I actually did a few trades for multiple discs, and ended up coming out ahead.
    So I'm looking to get rid of all 12 of the titles I have left in one trade for the GODFATHER BOXED SET, SOPRANOS SEASON 2, or a SEGA DREAMCAST SYSTEM.
    You get 12 DVDs, so even if you value them at $6- you are coming out ahead. Any decent trader could retrade the titles you don't want- and even if you do 2:1 you'll end up with 6 new dvds- which is more than you'll get for either boxed set from anoyone else!

[​IMG] Fargo
    New MGM reissue, better than old polygram version.
    16x9 enhanced, 4:3, Trailer, in Keepcase.

[​IMG] DICK
    "He was tricky. They were better."
    Anamorphic, also 4:3, 5.1, Director's Commentary (with director Andrew Fleming and
    screenwriter Sheryl Longin), Deleted Scenes, Blooper Reel, Isolated Score (featuring nine #1 hits of the '70s), Trailer, more.

[​IMG] Super Speedway
    First release OAR version
    Original OAR Full Frame Version, Killer DD, Making Of Documentary.
    Note: This is the ORIGINAL Imax release, not the Mach II version. This contains the original, OAR full frame transfer. Great documentary on F1 racing for fans!

[​IMG]Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
    "First, he fought for the Crown. Now he's fighting for the Family Jewels"
    Vivid Anamorphic Transfer, DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary (with Mike Myers, director Jay Roach and co-writer Michael McCullers), 2 teaser trailers and 2 theatrical trailers, 21 deleted scenes, "behind-the-scenes" featurette, music videos for Madonna's Beautiful Stranger, Lenny Kravitz's American Woman and Melanie G's Word Up, Easter Egg: Dr. Evil's "Hidden" special features (including Comedy Central's The Dr. Evil Story and Dr. Evil song selection).

[​IMG]Air Force One
    "The most important man, the surest airplane, the most dangerous Hijackers..."
    Anamorphic, full frame (1.33:1), DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary by Wolfgang Peterson, theatrical French (DD 2.0), Spanish (DD 2.0).

[​IMG]Jurassic Park
    Dolby Digital Version, has features not on DTS version!
    Anamorphic, DD 5.1, The Making of Jurassic Park documentary, video of early pre-production meetings, Spielberg's location scouting video, Phil Tippett animatic for "Raptors in the Kitchen" scene, gallery of storyboards for 5 scenes, foley artists video, stills gallery, theatrical trailers, dino encyclopedia, much more.

[​IMG]Caddyshack
    20th Anniversary Special Edition
    Anamorphic, documentary Caddyshack: The 19th Hole, cast and crew bios, theatrical trailer, English & French (DD 2.0 mono).

[​IMG]Bringing out the dead
    And you thought your job was hell?
    Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, cast and crew interviews, 2 theatrical trailers.

[​IMG]What dreams may come
    Special Edition
    Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary with director Vincent Ward, 2 theatrical trailers, "making of" featurette, special effects featurette, alternate ending, more.

[​IMG]U-571
    Collector's Edition DTS
    Anamorphic, DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1, Spotlight on Location, audio commentary by director Jonathan Mostow, 4 behind-the-scenes/historical featurettes, U.S. Naval Archives: Capturing the U-505, theatrical trailer.

[​IMG]Manhunter
    First Appearance of Hannibal
    Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, THX-certified, The Manhunter Look featurette, Inside Manhunter featurette, theatrical trailer, more.

[​IMG]The Sixth Sense
    Collectors edition
    Anamorphic, 5.1, storyboard-to-film comparison, interviews with cast and crew, 3 deleted scenes plus an extended ending with introductions by writer/director M. Night Shyamalan, Easter Egg featuring a short film clip by 11-year-old Shyamalan entitled Nightmare on Old Gulf, more. [email protected]
    -Vince
    [Edited last by Vince Maskeeper on November 09, 2001 at 10:15 AM]

2. DavidY

DavidY Supporting Actor

Vince,
    YGM.
    Dave

3. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

This has been traded.
    -Vince
    ------------------
    http://www.musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!