What's new

11/15 Tick (1 Viewer)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Much funnier than the first episode - here's hoping that they can keep it up (and on the air).
"Are you uh, Bat-Manual?"
"Batmanuelle! Am I cool?"

Sean Cauley

Stunt Coordinator
I laughed out loud when Tick noticed the char-marks on the ceiling from The Immortal's heat-vision, which kicked in when he "got excited."
Quotes of the night:
"Plus, he saved the moon twice . . . [flips page] three times."
"You killed him with your pink secrets!"
(How that got on network, I'll never know; maybe the censors got confused by Nestor Carbonell's accent or something)
"!No moleste! !No moleste!"
The Tick's absolute freak-out when the maid barged in was priceless.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I liked this episode a lot. I thought the pilot was ok, and hoped that the weakness in it was just because it was the pilot, and it looks like I might be right.
The antenna during the freak out scene were awesome. Those things were really moving. I love what they've done with those and the rest of his costume.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I'm not sold on this yet. I loved the animated version, but really only laughed at the burn marks on the ceiling joke. The rest just kinda fell flat.
Here's hoping they can pull some new stuff out of the hat for the next few episodes.
------------------
Randy Tennison
Kansas City, MO
Home theater photos located at
http://home.kc.rr.com/thetennisons/

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Hmmm, I found the second episode not as funny as the premiere. There were some good lines, but I just didn't laugh as much as during the first show.
I hope they have more of fighting-villains stories. That was part of what made the cartoon so funny -- the crazy villains, like Chairface, Dinosaur Neil, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks